The real estate industry is constantly evolving, and many agents are still struggling to keep up with the changing landscape. But there are some great real estate agent tech tools out there that can help real estate professionals. Let them manage their business better and make more money. We’ll discuss what tools you should be using as a real estate agent to grow or if you want to succeed in 2022:
Real Estate Agent Tech Tools in 2022
Real estate agents are already more tech-savvy than the average consumer. It’s not hard to imagine that they will be using more technology tools to help them sell properties/houses in 2022.
The most obvious example is virtual reality (VR). A real estate agent can offer first time home buyers a virtual tour by donning a headset and walking through them via narratives. The buyer could then make an informed decision about whether or not they want to buy it or not.
Other tools include smart assistants that make recommendations based on your personal preferences and the area you’re looking at buying in. A smart assistant could tell you which houses are within reach of your budget and had similar features as those from an agent’s database–all without having to speak with anyone else except for Siri/Alexa/Cortana.”
Consumer Experience Tools
Real estate agent tech tools have the power to help both buyers and listing agents. In 2022, we will see more consumer-focused tools that provide a guided buying experience. Tools like fullfeel, help buyers find their dream home by collecting data from property searches and giving agents a chance to guide their buying preferences. Buyers will get insights from their agents about a specific neighborhood or area for sale. For example, crime rates and school rankings. The experience is seamless, mobile-first, and built for an increasing millennial buyers market.
Working with successful real estate agents is often a stressful process for first-time homebuyers. Using technology to guide your client through their journey can ease some of the stress involved in buying or selling a house.
You should also consider investing in software that allows you to showcase all of the amenities of your property online. For example, from unique features like custom fixtures and high ceilings to common ones such as walkability scores or proximity to public transportation hubs.
Transaction management is the process of managing all aspects of a transaction, from initial contact and client consultation to listing creation and marketing, through to closing and follow-up. A good transaction management tool will help you keep track of your client’s needs and wants. So you can tailor your services accordingly.
It’s a great way for agents to stay organized when on the go; with current technology, it’s possible to manage all aspects of your business in one place—from photographs taken at open houses or showings, all the way up until closing.
Keeping track of all contacts is important for many reasons. You want to be able to help your clients as quickly and efficiently as possible. Which means having access to up-to-date information about them and their needs.
Keeping all contact information in one place will help you organize this information and make it easier for you—and any other agents working with your firm—to find what they need when they need it. The more streamlined this process is, the more productive everyone will be able to be!
Contact management tools make it simple for agents to:
- Keep track of their client’s properties by property type (single family homes, multi-family homes), price range (under $500K; between $500K-$1 million), or location (city/suburb).
- Organize client data based on activities (property tours completed; buyers seeking properties outside their budget range).
Property Searching Tools
Property searching tools are used to locate properties for sale. They can be used on desktops, mobile or tablets and often have a variety of filters that you can use to find the perfect property for sale. Most real estate agents will have access to one or more property search tools. In order to help their clients find their dream homes. Some examples include:
• The MLS (Multiple Listing Service)
Listing Presentation Tools
- Create a virtual tour. You can do this by taking 360-degree photos of the property and uploading them to an app like Google Street View, which will create an interactive experience for potential buyers.
- Use a drone to take photos. If you’re feeling ambitious, use a drone to capture aerial shots of your listing’s exterior and interior. And if you really want to impress the buyer with your high-tech skills. Fly the drone over their head so they can see how big the space is from above!
- Show properties with an app like Matterport or Live Home 3D that allows users to view real estate listings in 3D on their phones or other devices like VR headsets (such as Google Cardboard). It’s not quite as immersive as being there in person but it could encourage people who aren’t able to make it out for appointments during business hours anyway. And these days most buyers are looking online anyway rather than stopping by offices directly. So maybe this isn’t such a bad idea after all.
- Instead of having scattered content, use CustomShow, a tool in fullfeel, to package all your property content into a breathtaking property brochure. You can add videos, virtual tours, images, maps, enticing CTAs and so much more.
Marketing and Advertising
- Video marketing: If you’re looking to market your real estate business. To make it stand out from the competition, video is a great way to do so. You can create videos that explain your services and show off the benefits of working with you.
- Narrative videos: These are similar to traditional commercials, but they have a more personal touch. Because they tell stories about specific people and their needs or desires. Rather than just advertising one product or service in an impersonal way. For example, if someone was looking for a family home near parks and schools in a safe neighborhood. This could be communicated through narrative storytelling by telling them about someone else who had those same wants. But didn’t know how to find what they needed until they met their realtor!
- Social media marketing: Facebook ads may seem old-fashioned after seeing how much buzz Instagram got when it first launched its platform several years ago. However social media offers some great opportunities for reaching potential clients with targeted ads based on age groups or location (or even interests). If done correctly these ads can drive up traffic while saving money on traditional billboard style advertisements. Which require printing costs upfront before being displayed across multiple locations throughout town.
Automated Prospector and Lead Generation Tools
These tools are all about finding people who aren’t already actively looking for a real estate agent. They’re great for identifying new leads and getting them on your team as quickly as possible.
Here’s how they work:
Lead Generation Tools
Most lead generation tools use some kind of algorithm to identify potential clients. Who might be interested in buying or selling a home based on certain criteria? Such as geographic location, age or income bracket. The list will be long enough so that you can choose which contacts you want to contact first. Those with the highest probability of being interested in buying or selling their house right now. And then decide which ones get further scrutiny (if any).
Lead Management Tools
A lead management tool makes it easier for agents to manage their leads by allowing them to keep track of each opportunity’s status at all times so they can follow up when needed rather than scrambling around trying to remember where everything is at any given moment. It’s easy for agents’ team members from marketing specialists down to assistants who handle administrative tasks like scheduling appointments, etc.
Content Management Systems
Content management systems (CMS) are a type of software that allows users to create, edit, and manage digital content. They’re especially helpful for real estate agents because they can be integrated with other technologies like CRMs and social media platforms.
Benefits of using a CMS include:
- Sharing information across different departments within your organization. It allows you to publish content from one platform, which is then accessible by multiple people who want access to it at any time without needing to learn new software or update their existing knowledge base. This also makes it easy for others within the company’s network—including customers—to find specific types of information quickly so they can purchase homes more easily than ever before!
Real estate agents everywhere are incorporating more technology tools into their day to day.
As the real estate industry evolves to meet the demands of this digital age, technology is playing a larger role in how business is conducted. Real estate agents everywhere are incorporating more technology tools into their day to day operations in order to maximize revenues while improving customer service and building brand loyalty.
One area where technology has made huge strides is with millennials. Younger generations expect a more tech-driven experience from any company they deal with, including real estate agents. In addition, millennials are less loyal to brands than older generations have been; as such, it’s important for real estate companies—and individual agents within those companies—to use technology that allows them to engage with clients on an ongoing basis so as not to lose market share or potential clients over time.
It’s clear that real estate agent’s tech tools will be able to leverage technology more than ever before in 2022. The industry is moving towards automated prospecting and lead generation, as well as streamlined processes for listing presentation, property searching, maintenance management, and contact management. While some agents will still prefer to work with a paper-based system, most others are expected to embrace digital tools that help them get the job done faster and easier than ever before! At fullfeel, our experts will help you to take your real estate sales to the next level.