Thanks for using the fullfeel content viewer! Here we describe how we collect, use, and handle your personal data when you use our software and services (“Services”) to view the content shared with you by a user of our customer who has set up an account with us (“Customer”).
1. The Data We Collect When You Use Our Services
When you’re viewing our customers’ online content shared with you through these Services, we collect the following information (“Collected Information”):
- The contact information you provide us
- Contact information provided to us from the user that shared the content with you
- Your engagement with the shared content. Including how long you viewed the content for and what pages of the content you view.
- The IP address of the device from which you accessed the content
2. How long do we store your data?
You can always reach out to us if you’d like us to remove any data we have from you (also refer to section 4)
3. Who do we share the collected information with?
We only share the Collected Information with the Customer.
4. Your data, your rights
At any time, you have the right to control if and how we use your personal data. This means you have the right to:
- withdraw consent where previously given; and
- request restriction of processing; and
- request access to your data; and
- request to update your data; and
- request to delete or de-identify your data; and
- request your data in a portable file; and
- lodge a complaint
For all requests regarding your data, you can contact us using the details below and we’ll get back to you within 20 working days.
To fullfeel or Zoomifier: Zoomifier Corporation, Attention: Customer Success, 5776 Stoneridge Mall Road, Suite 190, Pleasanton, CA 94588
This privacy statement was updated in August 2021. When we change the policy on how collected data on this website is treated, we will announce this through an alteration of our privacy statement.